Providence Avenue is expanding at a tremendous rate! We are currently hiring for entry level and experienced marketing and sale representatives who we can bring onto our already prestigious firm. Our company is looking for ATHLETES and SPORTS-MINDED individuals who are going to take us to the next level during this unprecedented time of expansion!
What is Our Competitive Edge?
- We aren’t the new guys on the block in Consulting, Sales & Marketing! We are local, established and already connected to the community.
- Our proven consulting system filters through our target market and identifies the long-term, low-maintenance and high-profit customers.
- We have generous benefits and a great company culture.
Paid training included. All positions are entry level, (regardless of experience) and promotions are based upon initiative and merit. A 4 year college degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills
- Confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
- Expertise in time management
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as well as independently to deliver results
- Demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations
- Ability to travel overnight are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, and Business & Entrepreneurship