While sales experience isn’t a must, excellent communication skills are! In addition, you’ll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have plenty of initiative, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done.
– Manage all assigned territories
– Refine the sales techniques to make the customers experience a spectacular one!
– Demonstrate a clear understanding of advancement processes
– One on one based sales interaction with potential customers
– Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Sense of humor
– High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
– Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
– Open minded and a willingness to learn
– Discipline to maintain high volume work
– Competitive and focused on achieving goals
– Paid Training!
– Competitive compensation
– Great culture & team spirit
– Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
– Promotion and compensation based on performance
– Upward growth and mobility